Thank you for joining WP Academy – Your WordPress Business Toolkit is on its way to your inbox.
But you can get even more with WP Encyclopedia 2014!
On Sale – Just
Build Your Web Platform the Easy Way with WP Encyclopedia
WP Encyclopedia is in crowd funding through June 2014!
With your help, the world’s most comprehensive video training and reference guide for WordPress and related web marketing technologies will be getting even better
The current edition of the WordPress Business Encyclopedia is already the most comprehensive video training program for making a WordPress Business Website or Blog ever created. It will teach you how to make an attractive website; to promote your site with the full power of email marketing, social media, online video, and SEO; and finally how to monetize it with a shopping cart or membership system. It has been three years in development and already benefited thousands of people.
WP Encyclopedia 2014 is an expanded and updated version, available on multiple platforms. Our goal is to empower a million entrepreneurs worldwide to get business from the web.
Why a WordPress Encyclopedia?
Marc explains the WP Encyclopedia concept in this 2:40 min video
Is WP Encyclopedia for you?
Watch 2:30 min video and then decide for yourself
The story behind WP Encyclopedia
I started teaching web design and web marketing back in 2010, and since then have served 800 customers from all over the world through my company WP Academy.
Soon after I started teaching, it became apparent that the biggest problem that both myself and my students faced was the lack of a central, authoritative training and resource center for the kinds of web technologies that you need to know to create an online business.
What was painfully missing was:
- A single, trusted resource that was comprehensive enough to include quality training on ALL the technologies that you need to start an online business — such as WordPress web design, newsletter management systems, search-engine optimization, shopping carts and payment gateways, social media, video production, Google services, etc.
- WordPress training that was specifically oriented to a business audience, containing, for example, information on the commercial themes that are critical to creating a professional-looking website
- A searchable index of WordPress plugins by category which would include recommendation, feature tours and configuration videos for each one.
Because of the lack of this resource, would-be webmasters had to spend dozens, sometimes hundreds of hours in research and frustrating trial-and-error. And during this time, their business wasn’t happening.
So, we set about building such a resource. In May 2012 we created the first (2012) edition of WP Encyclopedia. About 500 copies were sold at prices ranging from $100-$150. Successful web businesses were started out of this and hundreds of hours were saved, but the price was a barrier to some. Also clients of mine in developing countries, or with poor internet connections, were not able to watch the HD videos. Finally, the content coverage did not satisfy me. Much more was needed.
WP Encyclopedia was created for my students, and has been field-tested with thousands of WordPress websites over the last 2 years.
What is included in WP Encyclopedia 2014?
WP Encyclopedia already includes 240 topics, 170 HD videos, and 8 fast-start training sequences to help you get started producing professional-looking WordPress websites. You will get immediate access to WP Encyclopedia 2014 for a donation of
$47 $30 Next 48 Hours!
In addition, we are expanding and updating this content in the 2014 edition, which will be finalized by July 2014. Updates are included in your donation.
The new WP Encyclopedia 2014 will fulfill my career dream of super-affordable, high-quality, accessible WordPress web marketing training for entrepreneurs worldwide.
- I have been teaching WordPress full-time for 3 years. I know the type of issues that keep beginner WordPress students stumped — and the time-sucks that even advanced webmasters experience.
- I have created two very popular and highly-rated courses on Udemy. WordPress Essentials for Business is a fast-start beginner course on using WordPress to create your first website. WordPress Theme Selection and Customization is a tutorial on using the six most popular commercial theme frameworks to build a business website. Together, these two short courses teach, in under four hours, how to create a website which may be indistinguishable from a site created by a professional designer and cost $2000 or more.
- Our courses consistently get rave reviews. You can read the feedback on WordPress Essentials for Business for instance.
Production Team and Standards
WP Encyclopedia 2012 was authored by WP Academy staff (Marc and George), but for the 2014 and later editions we plan to also publish independent author content at a high income-share.
Our standards were developed out of my 3 years experience teaching business owners and self-employed, and out of my observations of the failures and successes of current web-based training. Here they are:
- Good training should be “progressive” — meaning it should be usable by a person starting at a beginner level , but have value for an experienced person as well
- It should be “tight“. Small business owners don’t have a lot of time, they don’t want to hear us ramble
- It should be “comprehensive” — include all the important technologies that are necessary these days to create a business website and to market products or services online
- It should use free resources as much as possible, but recommend commercial resources where these add significant value.
- It needs to be searchable
- It must include reviews, feature-tours and installation demos of the most popular WordPress plugins by category. The power of WordPress sits mostly in the wide range of plugins available, but finding the right one(s) for your specific requirement is overwhelming for many.
What do you get with your donation to the WP Encyclopedia project?
Immediately after payment you will be taken to the registration page where you will get access to WP Encyclopedia 2014 for Web, Kindle, Android and iPad. You will also get all updates to the 2014 edition, and your access to content will never expire.
Developing websites and marketing businesses online has never been so easy and so fun!
Other Ways You Can Help
If you are not able to donate, help us spread the word! Share this campaign to your social media or Twitter, and if you know a self-starting entrepreneur who enjoys learning and wants to be in total control of their own website, pass this info on.
With heartfelt gratitude,
Here is what people are saying about WordPress Essentials for Business (one of many short courses included with WP Encyclopedia)
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
Donate now — Get Immediate Access to the current WP Encyclopedia 2014 for Web + Kindle + iPad + Android
Questions or feedback?
Write to email@example.com. We would love to hear from you!
To Your Success,
The Team at WP Academy